Hey guys! So over the next few months I will be embarking on a study abroad in Townsville Australia! I am absolutely excited beyond explanation! I've set this up as a personal journal and hope my friends and family will enjoy reading as well! Here goes....!



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

About two weeks out!

Wow! Count down is definately on.....15 days! I am filled with excitment but yet emotionless. I feel like I'm ready to start this, and yet nervous about everyting running smoothly. I've been spending today getting things organized...copies of passport, visa, paperwork and getting this all together for mom, in case she needs any of it. I've been getting my teeth all fixed up, unfortunately I have been pushing off a couple cavities for a good while now and didnt want to run into any problems in Aussie, so I had another filling today.

Probly a bit more exciting would be the scuba diving lessons that Addie and I just had this past weekend in College Station! It was AMAZING! Being a tid-bit scared of water, I am thrilled at how much I enjoyed spending time breathing underwater! We stayed with my relatives in College Station and they were just super, super kind in giving us a place to stay, as our duplex is now completely empty! Another exciting aspect. The checklist of things to do is really dwindling!

Oh yea, pretty kewl...my parents house is Finally equipped with high-speed, wireless internet as of today!! Now I have some big teaching to do, so they can communicate with me while I'm gone =) wish me luck! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment