Well here we are, one week away from leaving the beautiful Aussieland!! I am very anxious and exciting to come home. I think finals makes me feel that way, I’ve actually had to spend time studying which is driving me crazy so the thought of going home sounds that much sweeter. Also must I add, I CANNOT WAIT to meet my new niece Solana and see everyone else when I get home!!! I finish final # 2 of the 4 that I have to take here. We had anthropology this morning and cinema this past Thursday morning. Tonight we are going to eat for Sameer’s going away party. Good food and good times!!
I will be back in sweet sweet Texas before the milk expires in the dining room. I just saw that at lunch today and made me smile. I remember when I was leaving to come here and one morning I grabbed the milk bottle and realized it would be expiring after I was landed in Australia! Hooorah!!
Well, I’m off to Stocklands for hopefully my last run at getting last minute things before I leave! Then back to study this afternoon, a little at least…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment