Yesterday was amazaazaazing! I woke up and was preparing food for a feast all of the morning, for the 4th of July/going away party my parents had planned! Layton and Jenny were home for the weekend, and Layton was quite entertaining with his frustrations on everything that was done wrong on my parents house, and why isnt this clean, and that clean..da da ... memories I'll always have, especially at the next celebration! Okayy...soooo peeling potatoes, fixing green beans, shucking corn, my dad BBQed and believe it or not mom wasnt in the kitchen....she washed the front porch..haha! As the day went on, our first guest arrived around 3:30 and staggered in from there. We had right at 60 ppl come out and let me tell you...it was AWESOME! Everyone was soooo supportive of our trip, and it just means sooo much to have that comfort! I definately have the best family and friends money couldnt buy! As quite a surprise...pretty much all my girlfriends from highschool were here and that was soo neat! I love them and will miss them!
This morning we went to church and had dinner together and then the afternoon felt much like after you've planned a big wedding and then when it's all over you just have a lazy next day reminiscing and it really felt like a Sunday afternoon when I was young again...And then....it heated up! As we were on our way home from a rosary in town, Lamont texted and said tell dad the cows are out in Weimar....so we decide to all go down and get these cows in....fun fun! enough said! We got them in, eventually, closed the gate and off to Sheridan we flew. We got there in perfect timing, about 6 min before the 4th of July fireworks show began!! It was pretty and the stars are just breath-taking tonite! I hope the sky is just as pretty, or better, in Aussieland!
After getting home I skyped Addie for a while discussing packing stuff and then I gave mom another lesson on the laptop. Im way past ready to get some sleep now! Ta-ta, and Happy Independence Day =)
No comments:
Post a Comment